Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Attack of ze Bitch

You know...sometime in your life you will meet this person who seems intent on noticing what you do, what you wear, how much weight you put on and attack you maliciously?

Well, having come from a girl's school, this is fairly common. It has been sometime since this has happened to me (last time was in my first job in an IT sector) so I am surprised that while not working in an office environment, I would hear such shitty comments being made to me, especially now that I am pregnant!!! Weird right? Why would anyone be anything but extra nice to pregnant women you would ask? Well, beats me!

I am unsure of the intention of this "evil" being but I think I have been very nice and kept quiet with regards to her comments on my increasing weight, my ever increasing butt size, my clothes etc. Could it be that I refused to acknowledge her comments that she refuse to stop attacking me? hmm...I really have to think abt her puzzling behaviour.

To be fair, I have not made any comments to her physical attributes at all (even though she is out of shape) as my philosophy is "why be mean to anyone else unless you are damn perfect" and I sure dun think I am perfect! Though I try not to take her crap comments to heart as I am sure I am gaining weight since I am pregnant, but I sure am affected (not sure if itz the hormones) and disappointed.

Well, to this "evil" being, hope life treats you well. I may be nice now as I am trying not to be evil back to you as I am carrying a baby...but beware...I am not sure when my patience will run out! grrrrrrr......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good attitude, sis... if i were u, she sure kena from me long ago...