Saturday, January 13, 2007

My debut entrance to Blog-dom

Yes! I finally decided to do it. What d'ya know. I started a blog! My first thot is "do i have that much crap to blog about?". What the heck. I might as well do it. If it is that boring, it will just be my personal journal.

Hitting 30!
I am about to enter the scary-wary age of 30 this year. Tho it is jus an age.. a mere number after 29...it just scares the h*ll outta me. Am I considered middle-aged already? Can I still go Mambo-Jambo (Zouk) and not get stared at? hmmm...i think i better not try!

My passion in life
Travelling and Food are both my passion. I try to schedule 2-3 trips overseas every year. I have yet to find a place that i truly hate..every country is fun, colourful...SHOPPING is definitely on top of my list..FOOD is always an interesting discovery..

Gemini gal
As a true blue Gemini-gal, I need to cater to my need for exciting and interesting new experiences but a good book and a cup of steaming milky latte will also satisfy me.

My humble house
Ever since I gotten my own place, the kitchen became my territory (except for the washing machine & dryer which Dear Hubby(DH) is in-charge of..hehe). It is MY lab where i get to concoct fancy dishes a la Jamie Oliver, bake yummy to-die-for cakes, muffins n other delectable goodies..it is also where DH discovered that he was my guinea pig for all my culinary creations! hahaha...

Changes galore!
2007 is definitely a year of changes for me.. i undertook a project in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It was an eye-opening experience as i based myself in HCM. DH was also posted to Perth, Australia so I will be making trips to Down Under...yippeee more shopping and glorious FOOD!

Adjusting and Adapting ...key words in 2007! Cheers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is DH reporting. The food really tastes great!!! Chicken Stew, Thai Fried Tang Hoon!