Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cutie Pies on Mooncake Nite!

Nope I haven't had the mood to start my baking again..keke...it's realli quite a mystery to me as I used to have such an incredible sweet tooth before I got pregnant! What happened to it? How come I dun feel like eating muffins, brownies, cookies or even tau sar bao?!! Without saying, mooncakes are off my "to eat" list at the moment ..sigh...

For those who have not been pregnant before, it's definitely hard to understand. Imagine taking a bite of warm chocolate cake with delicious vanilla ice cream...and not feeling even an ounce of excitement or happiness!! Imagine that!!...sigh...somehow having that "no happy feeling" makes me feel even more depressed. So I guess, until I feel the craving, I better avoid all my fave sweet stuff.. :(

Here ,instead of pics of my cakes/muffins, are pictures of my energetic niece and nephew , Anna and Elijah. Kids at their age (5 and 3)..they can either be a pain or joy (depending on their moods)...I guess having taken care of them at times gives me an idea of how rearing a child could be like...and I sure emphatise with my sis!! Where in the world does one get all these energy to keep up with them? hehe.... I guess I will find out soon enuff!


1) Anna and Elijah sitting in the park posing for my lousy handfone camera (i forgot to switch on the night mode!! sigh)...in one of those rare moments where they are super cooperative!!
2) Elijah concentrating real hard to make weird shapes with the sparklers...don't u think he has the potential to be Singapore's Harry Potter? :P

3) Anna makes a huge effort to conjure a circle with her sparklers. Just for your info, she did this like at least 20 times so that we could capture it on the camera!!keke... Best part is she did not complain!!


No comments: