Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Surprise!!

A surprise package arrived for me this morn..bright and early! Here are the pics....thanks to my lovely lil' sis who made the effort and to all my dear family who are far far away for sending my gift one day earlier.....errr are u trying to remind a certain person in case "he" forgets? Wat a brilliant move lil sis!!! * sneaky laugh*

1) Hmmm...how come I get a package in a box that is labelled "Baba's Curry Powder"? Isn't that the brand of curry my MIL uses?!
2) AHHH....here's a cute bear holding bouquet of pink and purple flowers (my fave) trapped in the box! cute huh..like a prisoner..hehehe..3) Here's the card that came w the flowers.....a nice bday wish from my dear family.....whoops Addey and Raven...they spelt your name wrongly. I noticed the florist shops here are different in SG. If u order a bouquet of flowers in SG, the person who receives it will get a computer typed card unlike a hand-written one here in Perth....makes it seem as if the sender actualli sent the card personally doesn't it?

4) Me with my "just woke up but happy face" posing with the bear...its as soft as "ba hu"..I like!5) The Bear's new place......my side table!

No comments: