Monday, May 28, 2007

23May07 Surprise

Had a midnight surprise from my hubby who came back late (now tat I think abt it, he must have purposely come back late, if not I will uncover his "surprise"..hehe)..

1) 12midnite - Presenting a beautiful gerbera packaged in a cool orange box, an Elmo pastry and a card ...note that all the colours match and all my fave colours some more! wah..not bad huh..


2) Close up of Elmo pastry - Itz actually made of marshmallows and placed on top of 2 cookies. Cute!!3) My presents!! :)

Had a great bday lunch at the Bluewater Grill (Perth)..Its a restaurant recommended by a friend who said that this used to be a mental hospital converted into a restaurant. I am so glad I chose my Bday to eat here..Its such a nice peaceful restaurant with a great view!

The food is fantastic...we did not eat a lot though as we had a heavy breakfast....For some reason, I forgot to take pics of the restaurant..sigh..


1) Beer battered Fish and Chips.....this one wins all the fish and chips I have eaten in Perth so far! The crunchy batter combined with the succulent fish is sooo good.*yumz* It comes with fries that is fantastico(I am a fries person so I can judge them realli well) and a garlic cream sauce that is light and tasty.2) Seafood Wood Fire Pizza......the fresh seafood marinated in herbs and chilli baked on the thin and crispy base is great! 3) After lunch, we went to Corica, which is a famous Apple Strudel shop in Perth to buy my bday cake. In Singapore, we have similar ones (Renaldo and Ritz Apple Strudel). The pastry is sooooo nice...must be the quality of the milk here...the cream and custard has a much creamier taste than the ones in Singapore. * drools*


Now I can officially scream....I AM NO LONGER IN MY LATE LATE TWENTIES!! AARGH..:<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ufyhicok.greatnow.com/unekywi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]