Monday, April 16, 2007

Back to Perth - the "chef" starts to mess the kitchen

Hainanese Chicken Rice

My housemate and I decided to try our hands at making Hainanese Chicken Rice. Of course we had the help of some chicken rice mix! It would be too much trouble doing it all from scratch..heh..the result? Fantastic and yummy! We also used the leftover chicken stock to make a cabbage soup. One of the few times I finished the rice on my plate!I will definitely try to cook this again on my own. Any one interested to try?



Baked Stuff -Muffins and Cookies

I attempted some muffins (Choc Chip/Nutella) and cookies (choc chips) as there is an oven in the kitchen in the house I am staying at. A big spacious kitchen some more! And this time I have more ppl interested to be my "food guinea pigs"! yeah!! Definitely will try more new stuff..

Beef Kimchi Noodles

It was a lazy day. Decided not to try cooking anything tiring. We decided to whip up a simple Beef and Kimchi Noodle Soup. Of course, me being me, I cant eat a simple noodle soup without lotsa extra ingredients! hehehe.. Beef definitely goes well with Kimchi soup.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intruder alert! Yes, we would like to try! Can? - JPnG