Friday, April 13, 2007

Back to Perth!

You would realise that my past few blogs are a little delayed. Well, I am taking the time here in Perth to catch up sorting my fotos and all.

Yes I decided to come back again..this time staying at a different place. I was really lucky I managed to get a contact from a friend and am now staying at a friend's friend place. Itz definitely better to stay with people you know especially if it is going to be a longer stay. I am fortunate that both my housemates are really caring and generous.


Here are some pics of the place I am staying in. It's at Queens Park abt 10-15 min walk away from the train station and nearest grocer. I also managed to get an extremely cheap retro car for my driving "practice" now that I can officially drive. hehe...beware all the ppl of Perth!

1. Here is my bedroom which is the Master bedroom in the house. It has a walk-in wardrobe(yeah!) and a bright toilet.

2. The fotos below show the Living Room which is outside my bedroom, The Dining Room which adjoins to the Kitchen, and an Entertainment Area which has some pretty fun games! Did I mention that this Kitchen is double the size of mine in Singapore? sigh...

3. Here are some external parts of the house. I am extremely pleased with the Laundry Area which is HUGE as my current home does not have a laundry area (I have a dryer). The space is just incredible here! I understand from one of my housemates that this house which has 4 bedrooms and 2 toilets (4+2) is an average sized house.

4. My retro TV which came FREE with my retro car! (i am serious!:p)BTW, it wrks..hehe..5. And Finally, my retro car..

No comments: